Friday, September 12, 2014

Marcy Chin A Hit With Fans On The Still Disturbed Tour


Fresh faced Dancehall artiste Marcy Chin is at it again! The BadaBadaGang member recently wrapped up an energy filled European tour with Dancehall veterans Ward 21. You may remember Chin when she blew up the airwaves with hits like “Body Able”, “When Again” – a remake of Tiger’s “When” and “Bunx Up” with Dee Wunn. Now back in Jamaica, Chin gives us a peek into her summer performances in Europe by describing it as “a wicked experience” and that it made her realize how much she enjoys performing. “I conquered all my fears and did my thing. [As a first timer], I was taken aback. The reception was pretty good. The audiences were very involved in my performances and they even called me on for encore.”


Still Disturbed”, the 16 show tour began in Poland in July and saw Chin performing live on stage with Ward 21 in countries like Austria, Switzerland, Germany and France. While she expressed that every stop was equally as fun and helped her to grow as an artiste, she admits that her most memorable tour moment was celebrating her birthday under the Italian sun. The tour also brought positive vibes into Chin’s personal life as she had both her father and brother come out to see her perform when she took the stage in London. The tour wrapped in Bratislava in August but if we know Marcy Chin, we know that will not be the last stop for her. “I’m very driven and passionate about music so I’m always working; whether it’s writing or putting a song together so I have things that I’ll be sharing with my fans very soon. I am back in the studio working on another mixtape and a few more singles to be released.” Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers